Monday, December 22, 2008

The Ding Dong Club and other photos





Finally I'm downloading some photos but it takes about 5 minuites each, so I will add more when I get to Chennai where the email will be faster. The white church is where my friends Neeta and Om took me last night, to a lovely Portuguese chapel a bit away from Old Goa for sunset yesterday, they go there often. The views from there are amazing. I've been to Old Goa before, but its nice to have friends with a car who know the more off the beaten track parts. I did have a lovely meal at the Vasco de Gama club last night, and the night before that a homecooked mail by Neeta at their place. Tonight Hanuman and I go out, Hanuman loves to drink beer so that will be fun as well, I'll have Christmas dinner at his house with his wife Veena and two sons. Tomorrow he is taking me to some historic buldings inland and on Christmas day I intend to travel by bus to one of the beachtowns that has a famous fort and a restored Goan villa for a beachside breakfast, enough of the Gods and the blasting country-western carols that my local food shop plays endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment